Discover Chiropractic | Meet the Doctor
Dr. Renee Weir-Fisher, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
Renee Weir, D.C. graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in October 2002. She also received her undergraduate degree from the University of Iowa in 1990. Dr. Weir is originally from Iowa and enjoys spending time with her family and friends. She enjoys recreational biking, reading, and canoeing.
- Graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2002 with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
- Other degrees: University of Iowa, Bachelor of Business Administration, 1990.
- Memberships: Iowa Chiropractic Society, Advantage Chiropractic Network/SecureCare.
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- Certifications: Acupuncture.
- Sacral Occipital Tech.
- Activator Methods
- Full Spine
- Family Practice